The 1st edition of the International Matchmaking Event at the “Luxembourg Internet Days 2017” will be organised on 14th & 15th November 2017 in collaboration with LU-CIX at the Chamber of Commerce, Luxembourg. In 2016, the successful event counted over 1000 international participants with more than 400 companies, 11 keynote speakers and 48 exhibitors.
Organised by LU-CIX, The “Luxembourg Internet Days” has cemented its position of key event for ICT professionals with the presence of highest-quality speakers, its relevant subject’s selection and it’s rather technical and pragmatic approach. This all, plus its interesting design split between conferences, interactive debates, an expo, focused work groups and networking sessions, have contributed to attract an increasing number of visitors over the years, travelling from the whole Europe as well as from across the globe. For more information on the “Luxembourg Internet Days”, please visit the website: www.luxembourg-internet-days.com
The 2017’s edition will feature 2 main topics:
• DIGITALIZATION- or how SMEs can make the most of the increasingly digitalized world they struggle with whatever the sector.
• DISTRIBUTED DENIAL of SERVICES (DDoS) attacks, which tend to raise themselves as a growing danger for the globe’s economy, much beyond the only ICT landscape.
The matchmaking event will offer your companies:
• A two days’ programme of intense business meetings
• an opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships in the ICT sector
• an excellent networking opportunity for digital leaders, innovation managers, researchers, start-ups etc.
• a possibility to find your right business party in one single meeting place.
Further information/How to register
Please contact the event organisers for further information
Amrita SINGH; Email: email@example.com; Tel: +352 42 39 39 377
Event organiser website