The webinar organised by the European IPR Helpdesk
will provide an overview of key aspects in the field of intellectual property licensing, including negotiation tips and legal traps.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
• What is a licence agreement and when should it be used?
• What are the main differences between a licence agreement and other contracts (assignment and distribution agreement)?
• What contracts are used in the preliminary discussions of a licence?
• What are the key terms of a licence agreement?
• Which are the specificities of a trade mark or software licence?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.