Terms and conditions
1. All of the material published on this www.een-ireland.ie website is copyright of Enterprise Ireland in their capacity as leading partner of the Enterprise Europe Network Ireland Consortium.
2. No material on this site may be reproduced, modified, resold, republished or retransmitted in any form without express written permission from Enterprise Ireland.
3. The purpose of this website is to facilitate the flow of information and dialogue among those interested in using the Enterprise Europe Network in Ireland and Europe. We will therefore look positively at requests that will result in dissemination to wider audiences.
4. When material from this site is referred to in any media, we ask that full acknowledgement be given to Enterprise Europe Network Ireland.
5. While Enterprise Ireland has taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. The user of this website understands that neither Enterprise Ireland nor its consortium partners accept any responsibility or liability of any nature howesoever arising from either the content of or the use by any party of the site or of any information contained or accessible therein. Any commercial offers made on the site are the direct responsibility of the companies providing them, and their presence is not an endorsement of the offer by Enterprise Europe Network Ireland. Enterprise Ireland and their consortium partners do not charge fees for such participation on this site, nor does it have any commercial relationship with any of the companies listed.
6. Enterprise Ireland and their Enterprise Europe Network partners in Ireland reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this website.
You may view this website, or any portion of it, and download any part of it for your own personal use. You are not permitted to collect and use substantial portions of the content, nor download or copy substantial numbers of business, technological or research partnership proposals, for the commercial purpose of resubmission to third parties.
Enterprise Ireland as partner in the Enterprise Europe Network Consortium in Ireland is subject to the Freedom of Information Act. For details see notice on the corporate website for Enterprise Ireland.
17/10/2017 - Future Integrated Pest Management 3.0 Brokerage Event 2017 .
17/10/2017 - Doing Business with the Western Balkans & South East Europe .
18/10/2017 - Les Rendez-Vous Carnot Paris .